KORC August Bank Holiday Weekender

Big thanks to Rog and the KORC crew for a thoroughly enjoyable weekend - epic site, loads of terrain variety, space and facilities that make you feel like a human being (decent showers, loos, power wash and really good cafe etc)

even though it was over the North/South border the only problems were language based and the phrasebook sorted that out pretty quickly.

very cool - definately heading back there guys, thanks :)

Good weekend had, but living on BBQ food and Spicy Chilli for each meal has caused a few problems :o

Cheers to all the KORC crew.

Im glad you enjoyed it mate, did you see how quickly I managed to resist visiting your camping area too often?

Thanks, but 180% proof and 90% alcohol scared me, I think my throat is still on fire!

I reckon you have won the prize for best tent / organisation, its still hard to fathom how all that fitted into a 90 and a Jeep!!

Big thanks to Rog and the KORC crew for a thoroughly enjoyable weekend - epic site, loads of terrain variety, space and facilities that make you feel like a human being (decent showers, loos, power wash and really good cafe etc)

even though it was over the North/South border the only problems were language based and the phrasebook sorted that out pretty quickly.

very cool - definately heading back there guys, thanks :)

Mate, glad you enjoyed it, was good to meet Suz (spellcheck?).

However, I dont understand how you have managed to resist offering me a swop, G wagon for petal :o

oh that G was/is special in sooooo many ways - tough offer to turn down :lol:

have got it into my head to lash up a moon buggy now, just to annoy special child and Jeep Johhny... now where did I put that CDS.. :lol:

Zuz loved it, nice to have the comfort side of life on the same site as the combat zone - did Dan look more human after we left? looked a little secondhand on monday for some reason.. :unsure:

next time we bring "baby water" - best stock up with anadin now! :lol:

next time we bring "baby water" - best stock up with anadin now! :lol:

Oh dear - hey, bring it on, If it mixes with fruit juice as well as your "other" stuff then it could be a pleasure / pain kinda night!

Zuz loved it, nice to have the comfort side of life on the same site as the combat zone - did Dan look more human after we left? looked a little secondhand on monday for some reason.. :unsure:

Nah, he was still preparing for the journey home at 4pm!

But, in fairness, Ive been told that we never actually made it to bed (seperately :moglite: ) untill 7.15am!! I still feel rough today!

have got it into my head to lash up a moon buggy now, just to annoy special child and Jeep Johhny... now where did I put that CDS.. :lol:

Good call, just dont let it hurt too much when the G spanks all of you!!

I got sunburned by northern lights - who would have ever believed me? :hysterical:

Had a great time, thanks to Charlotte for being the "woman who feeds the world", Dan for prooving that northern men come in white and whiter ( especially after couple of hours of sleep ^_^ ) And Rog for letting us abuse the G Merc (sorry for all the dog hair on the back seat Rog - was trying to leave behing as much of it as possible to save on weight ;)

all at KORC - great place and thanks for a great weekend :i-m_so_happy:

I got sunburned by northern lights - who would have ever believed me? :hysterical:

:hysterical: - yep!

Had a great time, thanks to Charlotte for being the "woman who feeds the world", Dan for prooving that northern men come in white and whiter ( especially after couple of hours of sleep ^_^ ) And Rog for letting us abuse the G Merc (sorry for all the dog hair on the back seat Rog - was trying to leave behing as much of it as possible to save on weight ;)

He is a big boy, Im not going to argue against anything that dog does!

Yep, big up to Charlotte, that was good food.

I reckon you have won the prize for best tent / organisation, its still hard to fathom how all that fitted into a 90 and a Jeep!!

I was disapointed with our performance.............We had to leave the XBOX and LCD Projector, Microwave and Kitchen sink behind :D

As for the "Firewater".............I have a sneaky feeling/Rumour has it "Baby Water" will have our 151 and Poteen running scared :blink:

Another great weekend at KORC, no car for me this time but I had fun egging my mates on and waving the camera at the results :)

In future I must learn to stop drinking with forum members - when I meet forum members sober I am fine, when I drink with freinds I am fine, but when the two mix I turn into an idiot and really bad things begin to happen :o:rolleyes:

Si has posted up a couple of nice clips from sunday in the Video Forum, linky

too right it does, or we can use rogers g wagon for target practice, we arnt gona make it any uglier!

Oi, less of the cheek - youve turned that into your daily driver - then had the cheek to phone up and ask why the horn and wipers are not working!

And you broke the cv joint, and you gave it a puncture!

Was suprised thou that where the G Merc went we did not see anybody else driving <_< .... (maybe they all thought that Dan just repainted "HIS" G Merc ;) )

I kept them seperate colours to avoid any issues, we know how good the red un is! he took 6 months to build his, mine took 60 mins!!

By the way when is the next playday?

22nd and 23rd September

Has he started bending tube already?

Well my hangover has nearly gone, and the uncontrollable shaking ony lasted a day :lol:

Strange how 24 hours of drinking in a 48 hour weekend does that to me, i have a few apoligies to make to the pinz boys for being a little unsociable (and i forgot to give you all the stuff), and to lennox for my night of the living dead impression on monday :rolleyes: , and to a few passers by on the monday morning who happened upon me butt naked puking my guts up :(

But a fantastic weekend was had by all, great social and epic off roading, thanks KORC