Who put the Flywheel on backwards

Boothy

This week I had the use of Saleys ramp to replace the rear crank seal which I thought had failed on my beloved V8.

Saley and myself removed the autbox Wednesday only to find out it was the rear camshaft coreplug that had "fellout" (that another tecnical thread) anyway no coreplug on site so abandon for the day to resume Thurs morning.

Thursday morning,

Saley has to go out untill about 10.00 he says, so Boothy thinks do the impossible and get it single handed before he returns.

Boothy does it with seconds to spare, bellhousing bolted up, gearbox mounts bolted up, cooler pipes fitted, speedo cable done, gearshift cable fitted, just the torque converter left to bolt up.

Saley totally impresse by Boothys efforts came to help by turning the front pulley while Boothy fits four pins to plex plate.

"It's very stiff Chris this is" states Saley, following a nose around,Boothy goes sick when we realise I've fitted the flywheel the wrong way around, ring gear bolts facing the box instead of the engine, if you've ever done one to will realise what I mean.

Start again from square one,to finish.

Reason for post.

1 To thank Saley for use of ramp and assistance.

2 To thank Mrs sales for food and use of Husband

3 To warn others about rushing, and being a smart***e

4 To tell the truth before Slacklips Sales does, and you know he will

Keep checking you know it make sense. :huh::blink::angry::)

A friend of mine moved to a new flat and found his neighbour's unsecured wireless connection which he used for a while until he bought his own router from ebay. The new unit arrived, he set it up, logged in and secured it so no pikeys can access it and steal his internet.

Except his eblag router doesn't work and he's actually secured his anonymous neighbour's router to all comers, including himself and presumably the original owner. Oops.

A friend of mine moved to a new flat and found his neighbour's unsecured wireless connection which he used for a while until he bought his own router from ebay. The new unit arrived, he set it up, logged in and secured it so no pikeys can access it and steal his internet.

Except his eblag router doesn't work and he's actually secured his anonymous neighbour's router to all comers, including himself and presumably the original owner. Oops.

whoops indeed :rolleyes:

Its not twiggy its Dopey if you don't mind Adrian.

He who laughs last, laughs longest my friends.

He who got laughed at is MARSHALLING at Cowm Quarry and doesn't forget a bloody thing.

He will have eyes like the proverbial s***house rat.

Be a good day hopefully and I look forward to seeing some of you again, and its a pleasure spending a couple of days in the workshop with Saley, I didn't realise just how much I knew compared to some other folk. :hysterical::hysterical:

Boothy out