Jump to content

what's that brown stuff....


Recommended Posts

... that is used to coat the inside of jerry cans? and can it be bought in tiny quantities?

I need to restor the edge of the filler on one jerry can, the theeroy being that if the edge is nice and smooth it will give the best seal agaisnt the rubber seal so any suggestion on how to do this? (thinkg of cleaning the steel then putting on some plumbers solder nasd filing it down smooth).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy