Co-driver required

Justin Dean

Hi Justin, Has Nial gone solo? You over at 3 Peaks??

Hi Alan, Hows the finger??? Neal's gone MIA (again) so Im lookin for a replacement. :huh:

Yea Im booked on the tree peaks and WILL be there regardless, wether its in the 90ish or the Range Rover!!! B)

Pete says you are teamed up together?? Should be good ( as long as his truck lasts more than 10 mins this time ) :D:D

See ya there

Yes, teamed up with Pete, Justin and Chris who were on the Tay. We are Team England and I am also looking for a co driver, only for this event though. GF was going but has talked herself out of it so I now have a spare seat. Anyone interested?

After the Volkswagen (or was it an Audi) in the event last year, your RR would take the biscuit on shiney motors in the forest with the reeeeeaaaaly tight tree sections.

Pete says you are teamed up together?? Should be good ( as long as his truck lasts more than 10 mins this time ) :D:D

:blush::blush: that'll be me then. i've laced the truck up and down the 75 mile round trip to work a good few times now, reliability testing if you like. It all still works, and my wallet stings like f***...(who's idea was a V8 again?)

it'll work!

:blush::blush: that'll be me then. i've laced the truck up and down the 75 mile round trip to work a good few times now, reliability testing if you like. It all still works, and my wallet stings like f***...(who's idea was a V8 again?)

it'll work!

Chip fat all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Petrol is for lawn mowers ;)

Oh and gas is for cookin :rolleyes: