Please recomend.

Yo hows it going. I was wandering what sort of aftermarket suspension you guys would recomend for off roading. I have seen a few sorts about but adverts big up there own brands as you would expect and I cant seem to find any decent reviews or comparrisons. I have seen a lot of machines useing the scorpion set up but someone I know wasnt to sure about this but you can get them with Koni dampers which I know are realy good as im into proper cars aswell. So if anyone has any sugestions I would realy like to here from you thanks a lot.

"scorpion"

Just double checking, it appears the foul language filter is faulty :D

Quite a number of forum members are not keen on the Orange LR parts supplier for a variety of reasons, I chose not to use their suspension system after hearing some unsavoury comments, as it happpens before this forum existed.

I went for OME springs and shockers and am delighted so far 3 years plus.

I am sure others will be along with helpful recommendations.

John

Yo hows it going. I was wandering what sort of aftermarket suspension you guys would recomend for off roading. I have seen a few sorts about but adverts big up there own brands as you would expect and I cant seem to find any decent reviews or comparrisons. I have seen a lot of machines useing the scorpion set up but someone I know wasnt to sure about this but you can get them with Koni dampers which I know are realy good as im into proper cars aswell. So if anyone has any sugestions I would realy like to here from you thanks a lot.

spelling not a strong point I see :)

OME or pro comp/X eng