SCOR Race meeting - Sidbury Hill Tommorrow

Hybrid_From_Hell

I was there didn't see you

the weather was the norm

Kin evel we left early as our two labs were getting cold

Jon White myself and Suz went up there to Datalog daryls recently Megasquirted Racer, plenty of water about :lol: and no misfires, seemed to do the trick his lap times improved :)

Kin hell it was cold windy and wet :( may have some pics if the camera ever defrosts / dries out :lol:

Left 1.30ish

Nige

Jon White myself and Suz went up there to Datalog daryls recently Megasquirted Racer, plenty of water about :lol: and no misfires, seemed to do the trick his lap times improved :)

Kin hell it was cold windy and wet :( may have some pics if the camera ever defrosts / dries out :lol:

Left 1.30ish

Nige

I left about noon.

Were you helping Nevel

My mate's were racing the can number 9 and nev and the green and yellow 90 which was testing its new gearbox.

I'm surprised that you haven't been to the infamous Sidbury hill

Did you see the chap that one the Scorpion event last weekend was pitting for Paul Leeworthy I go chatting to him he's a nice chap.

We were helping Darryl - didnt see you either Jules! Were you in the rangie? Didnt see it??

Even with directions we still managed to get lost and found it more by luck than anything else!!! And I'd been there before......

Jon

I was in the disco

Parked next to the burger bar ,,,, were else would I be