High on the front end.....

wrcwrc

My 200 tdi sits high on the front end - have a look....

11112007013.jpg

It looks like a saggy rear end, but the catch is, its had new rear shocks and new springs all round for the mot 3 months ago - this is the only clue i have, and i dont know what it was ike before the new shocks and springs. From looking at other disco's the front end looks alot high than on them. My first thought was maybe front front springs, but they look right, slightly less thick that the rears.

What should i be looking at guys? It didnt bother me at first but does now lol cause i want it to sit even!

Many thanks.

Simple option might be to just put some spring spacers in the back to bring it level/higher.

Who fitted the springs and have you any idea what they are? Only three months old so colour codings/part no's should still be visible.

Doesnt lean, and the drive is nice - this is a pre anti roll bar model, but has had the roll bars fitted (some time ago i might add)

Am i correct in saying the thicker springs should be at the back, and the slightly thinner ones at the front - the rear coils are more 'chunky'.

Want to bring the front end down really, not raise the back up as its not really an off roader, alot more on road. I dont know who fitted the springs and shocks, only had it a month - the previous owner had it maintained and mot'd at his local garage. Not sure what you mean by colour codings, but they are all black, tried to look for part numbers, but couldnt see a great deal.

thanks guys.

Mine was the same after I replaced the shocks and springs in one go. Mine were HD Britpart ones. I fitted them as per the markings on the box. Someone a bit more in the know than me had a quick look and seemed to think it was just one of those things. I tried taking all of the cr@p out of the rear that I normally keep in there which made no difference.

Actually, it looked really stoopid when I had the old 205s on it....