4x4RUS

Ryan

Hi Guys,

I'm in the market for a winch bumper for my Discovery and came across this 4x4RUS winch bumper. It seems to be good value (read "quite cheap"). I tried e-mailing them a while back (before I found the above listing) asking a couple of questions and for a price, but never got a reply. Has anyone got anything from them? Any good? How was the service, etc?

Cheers,

Ryan

i looked at those on ebay too Ryan. i emailed them to ask whether they were stand-off or close fitting because i have air con so dont have much space behind my grille for a close fit one. also waiting, could well be one of those things, but ive heard good things through the grapevine re: the actual product

Hi Ryan,

A friend of mine has just bought one a few months ago. He has a Disco with air-con, and it looks great, a really neat and quality bumper. In my eyes well worth the money. He got it by calling them by phone. And recieved the bumper fairly quickly, the only problem he had was they were still making them when he ordered it. They should have a good stock by now though. Personally, I would say buy one, because for the equivalent neat winch bumper you will have to dig very deep in your pocket, and the 4x4rus bumper is just as good with a quality finish.

I know Steve and his dad well, I have marshalled with Steve, he is a good engineer, I think he forgets to check his mails at times.

ring them?

What, talk to a living breathing human being?? :o Perish the thought! :lol:

But seriously folks....

It was one of those things I saw initially at stupid o'clock, and I work shifts. I only ever remember I need to chase someone up as my brain is fading at 3 o'clock in the morning, or on a Sunday (or both)!

It would be nice if there was someone in south Hants area who had one so I could have a look at. I think they were selling them at Sodders last year, but they didn't seem to notice me being interested (and I not that hard to miss :rolleyes: )

Edited to add (because it took me so long to compose the above): Thanks Young Bob, one vote for...

Hmmm. Three votes for (inlcuding one from Mr X no less - nice van by the way, nice understated graphics!).....I think the money in my bank account may try to make a break for it...

Where'd you see my van? I rather like the understatedness of the graphix!

Si