Again co-driver required

zardos

I'm looking for a co-driver again as my previous co-driver is still not up for it after his illness.

I'm looking to do some or all the HOWLIN' WOLF CHALLENGE (if there is any spaces left), if not may be some other events this year.

I've got a reasonable challenge spec 90 which I competed in last years AWDC clubman series.

PM me or post a reply here if your interested or have any questions.

Andrew

I'm looking for a co-driver again as my previous co-driver is still not up for it after his illness.

I'm looking to do some or all the HOWLIN' WOLF CHALLENGE (if there is any spaces left), if not may be some other events this year.

I've got a reasonable challenge spec 90 which I competed in last years AWDC clubman series.

PM me or post a reply here if your interested or have any questions.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I would be very interested in co-driving for you. I have some experience of co-driving and being in the driving seat as well, and have been doing the sport for around 5 years, but as yet I have not competed in an offical challenge. I am co-driving this Sunday at a local winch challenge for a friend. I am very willing to learn any extra pointers, and have picked up quite alot from the challenges that we go to watch. Also, don't know whether it is important to be physically fit but I do motocross as well as the 4x4 so I am capable of running up a hill with a ground anchor on my shoulder! :D

Many Thanks Rhys

Hi Andrew,

I would be very interested in co-driving for you. I have some experience of co-driving and being in the driving seat as well, and have been doing the sport for around 5 years, but as yet I have not competed in an offical challenge. I am co-driving this Sunday at a local winch challenge for a friend. I am very willing to learn any extra pointers, and have picked up quite alot from the challenges that we go to watch. Also, don't know whether it is important to be physically fit but I do motocross as well as the 4x4 so I am capable of running up a hill with a ground anchor on my shoulder! :D

Many Thanks Rhys

Sounds like a good offer, i'd take him up on that, as good co-drivers are hard to find. I'm still looking ;):lol:

Sounds like a good offer, i'd take him up on that, as good co-drivers are hard to find. I'm still looking ;):lol:

Thanks Adrian,

I would class myself as adequate :P One thing that I should state that is I don't have a driving licence as I am only 16. A big 16 year old, 5ft 11" and 13st, I just hope that this does not affect what I can do <_<

I am co-driving this Sunday at a local winch challenge for a friend.

Hope you have a good one Rhys.......hope the sections test you all..... :P .....I might have been there last sunday but none of the sections were laid out by me :lol::lol:

no, couldn't have been me :P it was the rest of 'em :lol:

cheers

Steveb

Thanks for all the offers.

I'm just checking the regulations for those 16 year olds that responded.

I'll be in contact with you all soon.

Thanks

Competed in the challenge today, and found that it had been set out for you lot with 35" simex, gigglepin 8274's and arb's front and rear! I was in a chipped 110 td5 with 265/75r16 bf goodrich muds, and for the first 3 sections he had forgot to put diiflock in :o It was a very hilly, and complex course with lots of narrow tight turns, so predictable the 110 struggled, constantly sitting on its chassis. This made me work very hard running around with the waffles and ground anchor :P Unbelievably, we were doing really well, obviously behind the challenge trucks but infront of many others :) And we had the longest wheelbase there, doh! The engine more than makes up for it though :D It was all great fun until on the water section the winch decided to pack up. We don't know what was wrong with it but it was clicking so I think that the solenoids had got wet, but they were all bright? After this we had to retire.

But really up for any other challenge where anyone requires a co-driver :)

Thanks Adrian,

I would class myself as adequate :P One thing that I should state that is I don't have a driving licence as I am only 16. A big 16 year old, 5ft 11" and 13st, I just hope that this does not affect what I can do <_<

Im 16 and im 5'11.5" and 15 stone

your average size!!