OT: HSE warning: Do not

BogMonster

:o When my eldest cat was younger (he's now 17½) I used to be able to get him to take tablet by himself. It was simply a case of feeding him about 5 Catlove treats and then just holding out the pill and making a few encouraging noises. Nowadays it's a case of trap cat between legs, force jaw open, shove pill down as far as you can, grab ball of previously prepared raw mince and quickly shove down throat, retire and apply plasters as required! :huh:

Our younger cat around 7 ish (not entirely sure as he is a stray moggy that adopted us a while back) suffers with weepy eyes. It's heartbreaking to have to put the drops in Sam's eyes as he always looks so upset, and betrayed afterwards, however he soon returns to normal as soon as there is a possibility of a drink from a running tap (totally daft about water!) or a nice new packet of dried cat food (he is not at all impressed with most tinned stuff!) :rolleyes:

Funniest thing though was when our oldest cat got sick the other day. Cat lovers will know the "huc, huc, huc", sound that an impendingly ill cat makes. At this point wherever possible we try to chase the offending cat into the bath so the vomit can be flushed down the plughole with the shower attachment (nice :huh: ). Well anyway, cat dived beneath bed, was chased down passage into bathroom and NOTHING . We couldn't find cat puke anywhere. Later however my wife Cathy has to go out and picked up her shoes.... :unsure::unsure::o !!

Cat lovers will know the "huc, huc, huc", sound that an impendingly ill cat makes.

Oh yeah, don't I just......................

The huc huc huc huc huc huc huc noise .....................

translates to

"Run around like a pair of demented F nutters, .......find a magazine (that your prepared to sacrifice - a LRE is fine :lol: ) ....Newspaper, .....or similar,............................

pick up cat still going 'huc huc huc', place on newspaper (in middle of), and then be 'amazed' that the puke still misses the entire 'safety area'....

Lovely................. :)

Normally ours (cat Puke) is a beautful combination of ....................

some half eaten vole / rabbit / Mouse,

woven with a fur ball,

with a single blade of grass 'crafted' through the puke lump :ph34r:

Had yer dinner have you ? :lol:

Nige

PS NOTE TO ALL CATS :

Do NOT upset your owner if he is an airbrush artist..............

AirBrushpresent.jpg

Nige

Puke i can handle!!! its the other end i have a problem with ..... one of ours once ate a bowl of branflakes.

Never has so much S**T spread so far in such a short space of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm yes,!!

When my oldest cat was a little kitten he used to suffer with the "runs", the vet diagnosed worms and prescribed some tablets.

They certainly worked! It took a large bottle of bleach, a bottle of dettol and a very strong stomach to clean the worm laden $h1t from the bathroom floor! :(:(:(