Gaydon 60th features stands

jules

As is says

I have the sport section mostly covered and some very impressive and well known trucks

I also have some emergency service trucks names and numbers.

but I also need some Working vehicles 5-6 ish.

So does anyone have a impressive and generally out of the ordinary working Land Rover that they would be happy to show at the 60th anniversary.

EG

Land Rover Cherry picker's

Road/Rail rover

spec lift recover (the 6x6 that's always at billing would be good)

The tractor unit defender for horse racing gates and exhibition units

hunting rover would be very nice

These are the type of things I'm after if you know of some one who has something similar please ask them to contact me

So does anyone have a impressive and generally out of the ordinary working Land Rover

Its pretty impressive that mines still working, if thats what you mean?

I'm not sure 'Fridgefreezer' and 'engine oil' can justifiably be used in the same sentence...

:ph34r:

Al.

:)

I have a Range Rover, some green wellies, a barbour jacket and a shotgun.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

My LSE with my two black Labs wasn't good enough either :lol:

The RR's with shooting platform rear seats..

unless you willing to take a disc cutter to you roof and put your back seat on some milk crates

The garage I bought my 110 from had a 110 with the hydraulic backactor digger unit on the back,like the picture below, I'm not sure if they still have it, it was/is a C reg plate & I've never seen another one. they maybe able to put you in contact with the current owner if it's been sold, I'll PM you the garage's phone number.

post-20-1204304330_thumb.jpg

The garage I bought my 110 from had a 110 with the hydraulic backactor digger unit on the back,like the picture below, I'm not sure if they still have it, it was/is a C reg plate & I've never seen another one. they maybe able to put you in contact with the current owner if it's been sold, I'll PM you the garage's phone number.

I have never seen a defender with this conversation

I know Dunsfold have a (in need of restoration) series which it just about in working order but other wise it just the thing I'm looking for.

Thanks I will give them a ring next week