obeying the wife

siearl

Smart :D good to see Hawk Rescues old 110 in the background too :D

I see you have 2 shackles on the front , best to take them off when not in use to prevent them being nicked or losing them on the road.

& report the change of colour to DVLA via your V5 reg document & let your insurers know too.

Tony,

Paint was Dulux Weathershield and yes applied by brush,

For prep just made sure she was clean, slight key with 400 wet / dry and then a quick wipe with white spirit. It looks hand painted close as in standing next to it however from a distance ust looks nice and shiney

If you do it the only advice i can give is to make sure that the room is warm as where i had to use there is currently no power (lights where by a generator). And if you are able to do thin coats building it up, (again i didnt have warmth or time) so i have ended up where it as run,. You can see it close up

Good to see my old Macclesfield Motor Bodies fibreglass high roof still giving good service on Eric's ex Hawk Rescue 110 in the background in this, er, secret location ...... ;)

Cheers,

Bob.

It's not Eric's 110 anymore & as for location you have been to the airfield concerned with me for recovery training :huh:

It's not Eric's 110 anymore & as for location you have been to the airfield concerned with me for recovery training :huh:

Yes, I know Eric sold it on....I think I worded it wrong, it's ex Eric's, if you see what I mean!

Location, location, location.....oh yes, been there.....shhhhh! :ph34r:;)

Cheers,

Bob.