Wheels arch extensions / flares for Range Rover Classic, where to buy?

Looking for some cheap basic wheel arch spats /flares for my 2 door Range Rover, thought these would be easy to find, but I can only find quite pricey ones from the mail order companies, is there a cheaper alternative, maybe just some universal stuff on a roll ? I have seen this in Australia but does anyone sell it over here? Or has anyone made some out of some kind of readily available material ?

thanks for those. just checked out the bearmach site. some good products there by the look of it, couldnt see prices tho.

Looking for somethung way under £170. had considered getting one of those big plastic water tanks like you have in the loft and cutting bits out of it LOL im really looking for ones that clamp on to the lip rather than ones you haveto drill holes int the side of the wing to mount.

PERFECT! That's eXCACTly what I was looking for, thanks! Just measured my arches, I need 15.5 feet of the stuff . £ 65 .

clickety click....

WOh, hold on, cancel cancel.. £50 postage for a roll of rubber? I think there must be a problem with their website i'll send them an email

They seem to have problems at the moment, so details, though not conclusive on here.

http://www.mud-club.com/forum/index.php/topic,57289.0.html

Pitty rearly, I had not long ago made up my mind to get some of their plastic arches.

QT services sell a similar universal flare, though its more expensive

http://www.qtservices.co.uk/product.asp?id=2913

I'm sure I've seen similar shaped arch extension somewhere else as well, though can't remeber where.

Hi fellas

I have ordered some arches from roccia about a month ago and am still waiting.

I am getting to the point of dispair now having tried e-mail and telephone but no reply.

Annoying really because i have paid for them and they look like good arches.

i have them and they are perfect, i know he was in hospital a while ago and unsure why hes not answering now! i also know that Scorpion racing sell his arches so might be worth buying from them. these are the arches i got from roccia

post-5566-1206021880_thumb.jpg

Hi fellas

Just got a notification from paypal that roccia plastics have refunded my money pending cleared funds. The roccia website seems to have shut down so maybe he has stopped trading. Need to get some arches from some where elese now then.

Give Jon a ring at Brunel Performance and tell him Deano from SLROC sent you.

He'll sort you out for reasonable money and if you should manage to break one he would probably sell you just one for patching.

http://www.brunelperformance.co.uk/

01621 869425

Damn good bloke to talk to, who seriously knows his stuff!

No connection other than a very satisfied customer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...