X-Spring

hi is any one useing the X-Spring from x-eng

Yes, fitted about 6 months ago, work very well, just a bit noisy over sleeping policemen with a bit of speed :P

I bought a 2ins drop top mount for the shocks from David Llama running standard Rancho 9000 shocks. Good for articulation and keeps the wheels on the ground for plenty of grip.

Yes, fitted about 6 months ago, work very well, just a bit noisy over sleeping policemen with a bit of speed :P

I bought a 2ins drop top mount for the shocks from David Llama running standard Rancho 9000 shocks. Good for articulation and keeps the wheels on the ground for plenty of grip.

have you got any pics of it on articulation

I am running gwyn lewis challenge shock mounts with rough country +5" shocks and a 2" lift so not standard travel.

best pictures I have are these. There is still a bit of travel to go at this point.

lakes5.jpg

Lakes07057.jpg

I also get a little noise from going over speed bumps but I think it is being caused on mine by the main springs sitting at a bit of an angle, because of the length of the rear radius arms in combination with the lift.

HTH

Pete.

I've been running them for about a year now and very pleased with them. They make the most use out of the articulation I have and allow me to run standard LR HD springs. The springs give me good handling on road, but still get good travel off road.

SS002.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

just bought a pair and hope to fit this weekend, so will try and get some pics of the process and articulation on the jack if i remember. TBH I can't wait to fit em they look just the ticket. Especially after the springs on the rear staying out of the seats. Scary thing was I didn't notice till I got back home.