Foreign driving lessons - 2006 calender

dollythelw

off to get a driving lesson from the rest of Europe?

Post em up kids

Heres some of ours

Ladoga 3-11 June - Round lake Ladoga (the puddle next to St Petersberg) for a jolly jaunt (bring your own sandwiches)

Somogybabod - Hungary, 3 day festival of off-road, bands, beer, mud and Hungarian women (cough, or so I hear dear, erm apparently) 13-16 May

Veszprém Trophy - Hungary, group madness Hungarian stylee, weekend of the 21st of October

Croatian National, more stupidity, I'm lumped with bitching for the Killer Axles mob :(

Bezdna - it means "the abyss" its soo nasty even the Russians think its tough October, (this is only for the truly insane)

Berlin Breslau - trans country fun in a Western meets Eastern road trip thing

Carpat Trophy - wander around the carpathian mountains and knock down trees and stuff

Transylvanian Trophy - good fun says Pali aka Thoosh on this forum - he should know he's won it a few times.

Warn Trophy - Finnish fun from the In Team (Runkkari's) crew, it can be ridiculously hard or as non-damaging as you want - pick your course accordingly, then drink huge amounts of vodka and fall over, October(ish)

Pomoranian - G4 style challenge in Poland, (orienteering etc as well as driving)

more to come

come out and play???????????

Somogybabod - Hungary, 3 day festival of off-road, bands, beer, mud and Hungarian women (cough, or so I hear dear, erm apparently) 13-16 May

This sounds (COUGH!!!) really interesting

:D

Berlin Breslau - trans country fun in a Western meets Eastern road trip thing

Great fun in slaloming through the minefield section

:rolleyes:

Carpat Trophy - wander around the carpathian mountains and knock down trees and stuff

/Transylvanian Trophy

Two more I'd love...

What vehicle specs are needed here?

Hello!!!!!

I will present myself in full glory in Russia !!!

Round around a BIG lake I will go - drink vodka, chase hairy russian men and hopefully survive the trip!!!!!!

Can't wait :D

so much swamp to get dirty in ;)

By that time I might even have a car to take!

Damm, I should really start doing something about that.

Forget Christmas - lets spend money on a big winch

Zed - a carless optimist

:D

Samogybabod.jpg

Hungarian madness B)

Michele - theres classes for almost any spec, the only limit is how much you want to push yourself :blink:

minefields thankfully mostly confined in Bosnia - no fun on a Pan European, rapidly running out of fuel with minefields on both sides of the road when you are gagging for the toilet :blink:

Walfy - works a pain, it keeps getting in the way of stuff :( we can sort of cheat by leaving a car in "sort of the right area" rather than drag them back and forward to the UK. Theres always a friendly face with a corner of barn to lend you :D and it makes it feasable to jump on a cheapo flight and do a hit in a few days rather than a load of travelling tacked on top.

Veszprém, Somogybabod, Croatia, Romania are easy hits for you - belt down to Ancona - get the ferry over to Split in Croatia and do the short hop up north into Hungary or mooch through Bosnia (Sarajevo is weird but worth seeing)- meet you on the Hungarian border, we have some mates down there - you'd love it B)

Parlinka + Gulash + sausage + beer = fall over, its easy and can be achieved with any specification of vehicle :D

Sorry I think I got one already :huh:

they are very friendly bunch of people out there and if you get into to touch (Dolly might be able to help here - he is a bit of an international slapper :P - he goes anywhere with anybody!!! )

I am sure you can find places and seats - and if you dont speak the lingo - handsignals are great!

Zed

(sorry Jez - had to finally show your true colours hehehehe :P )