Waterproof seat covers

Orange

Having spent an extended lunch break trying to find a set, I'm all out of ideas.

I have a set of Cobra sports seats like these from Halfords (no I didn't spend that much on them) and I would like to protect them from dirt and grime so that SWMBO can still come out for a play on the odd occasion and not bend my ear about the state of her sit-upon!!

Any ideas of a source for some waterproof covers? I've tried Exmoor, Halfords, ebay and a whole host of other motor accessory places, but to no avail!! Most of them offer standard covers, but the side bolsters and shoulder supports won't allow them to fit...

TIA

Adrian

I got a set of the blue waterproof covers from Argos for my work car as they were cheap. Having used them continuously for best part of 7 years they are still fine and I want to get the rear seat version too. However, I have side airbags in the seats and they are rendered useless with seat covers on.

Jase/Paul - Ta for the UK Covers link. I shall be investigating further.

Walfy - I already have a body bag in the garage for when I replace the patio....;-) It won't need a window.....

Night Train - The seats are too wide at the shoulders to get standard ones over... I tried with my Exmoor trim set from the Disco!!

Chris - as ever, your practicality hits home hard, but I paid substantially less for the seats I have than I would have for a decent (or new) set of LR vinyl ones!! And these are wonderfully comfortable, if a tad prone to collecting mud. I had a look around an agricultural supplies place on my way to Hastings the other day and they only stocked standard ones.