Really useful boxes

24L size, x4, mounted in the back, plus a long one to hold socket set, breaker bar, crowbar and other bits that don't fit in normal ones. The wire frame is my new improved retention system, I will add a couple of bits to keep the long one in place, the beauty is it's just one bungee to hold the boxes in place.

rub_IMG_0795.JPG

rub_IMG_0796.JPG

rub_IMG_0797.JPG

One of the best things about them is that they are square inside (well, rectangular, but you know what I mean!!) so they are easy to pack. Most of the cheaper Tesco/B&Q items have rounded internal corners so you end up with loads of wasted space.

I can also stand on mine, which is quite a feat as I'm not a small chap!!

I, too, use the 35L ones and 2 of them fit comfortably between the wheel arches of the 90. I will be on the lookout for a wide shallow box in the near future (like Fridgefreezer has) to store long stuff in, but also to put under the other 2 so that I can secure them down better. At the moment, they are only about 1.5" above the wheel arch box so holding them down is a bit tricky...

I've got two 18L boxes side by side between the wheelboxes, they fit under the edge of the bench seats.

To be honest, they were a temporary solution, 4 years ago. They've lasted well, been used as seats and steps, I finally killed one when i rested the end of an axle on it, it took 10 miles to break though, my fault for not moving them!!