Unbend the aluminium

my one was alot worse than that. light tuching wheel.

if that was my 90 i would just push it in so it isn't sticking out and leave it i didn't think it's that bad but you may want to keep your truck in better nick than i do mine.

post-5542-1208724480_thumb.jpg

To be honest, unless you want to run a really tidy vehicle it would probably be just as easy to leave it and just make sure the lights are ok and nothing sticks out that would fall foul of the law. It can then absorb any other damage in the meantime and perhaps only change the wings when you are ready to sell and if it would improve the price.

I believe mm4x4 will deliver to Moldova, panel cost is about 65 euros plus postage. (thier web server is down at the moment, so try again tomorrow)

A few of the UK parts firms will deliver worldwide - paddocks (send email to sales@paddockspares.com to confirm if they can deliver) and John Cradock http://www.johncraddockltd.co.uk