what stuff do i have 2 do before wading

yogibear47.lee

Depends if you're talking play day or expedition really.

Play day, stick the wading plugs in, have raised breathers and snorkel (and check your snorkel is actually SEALED), and wait for some idiot to go in front of you so you can see how deep it is. :lol: Disabling the fan is a good idea but not essential unless it's very deep. I turn my electric ones off but not many with engine-driven fans bother to get out and pull the fan belt off before splashing through a puddle. Checking where all your electrics are is a good idea, you don't want to find your CD changer is under your seat as your socks fill up with muddy water :ph34r:

Expedition you should always check the depth, plan a route, perhaps prepare the winch if you have one and locate a suitable place to winch to (again it depends on what you're crossing).

Fast water you want to open the doors so it can flow through rather than tip you over or wash you away, if you have functioning door seals you may want to open the doors onto the latch so water can come in faster and stop you from floating away.