does any1 have a 200/300tdi oil filter housing they will sell??

OK Tris :D please read the pinned thread at the top of the forum thread list, it will help you use the forum/features. & Welcome to LR4x4.com
thanks for that,you kind of feel a nuisance to start off with,most people are nice others sence your a newbee,guess people have to smile and think what a prat :unsure: cheers for the welcome,going to sulk in my landy for a while for showing myself up,its been a bad few weeks,was greenlaning the other day with my dog parked on the top of a hill...next thing i know police and flood lights....i panicked and tried to navigate with no lights on and sunk in a bog...me and the dog had a ride in a police car and i had to beg a farmer the next day to pull me out....the wife was not happy,specialy when the police phoned her at 12am to say weve got your husband and dog...i only wanted to chill on the bonnet!! still things happen in threes........sulk shame sulk :unsure:

:hysterical: and spent the night with the dog in his kennel, no doubt :D Welcome to LR4x4

Mo

:rolleyes: well almost...she had to let me in anyway,she had to pick me up from the police station,it was commen ground or something they did me for...still the wife was kindo understanding,she did speak to me a couple of days after,said ive gotta start acting like an adult :blink: still we all have storys in our landys! cheers for the welcome my friend :rolleyes:

I *think* the 2.5 will fit, someone will probably have an old TD or NA knocking around. If you are feeling really masochistic you can probably make a 2.25 fit :)

I didn't realise sitting on your landy with your dog in a field was necessarily cause for a full on police alert, you weren't wearing a balaclava to keep warm were you :rofl:

:rofl: most of us on here don't, so your in good company.

What's an adult ? We have grown-ups here but they're not adults are they ? In fact Western is known as the Peter Pan of Land Rovering but I think that's because he wears tights ;)

Mo :)

What's an adult ? We have grown-ups here but they're not adults are they ? In fact Western is known as the Peter Pan of Land Rovering but I think that's because he wears tights ;)

Mo :)

Oi you :angry:

1,000 lines 'I must not upset the Moderators' on my desk by 0900 tomorrow morning in your best hand writting Not typed & e.mailed :rofl:

i was apparentley tress passing on common ground,the local green peace had been on the phone i think,the police were not amused coz i tried to get away and got stuck,i was spooked!!! anyways...Western and the others should play niceley :lol: your setting a bad example to us youngens!!mind you be careful theres weirdos that might like the idea of western in tights :lol: