LR Events in May/June

Monster

Hi guys,

I am heading your way next month, 8th May - 18th June, and would like to make it to a LR/ off road event.

I had planned on going to the LRO show in May 10th.

Maybe able to make it to the Spring adventure now but is the same as the main show or more for drivers?

What do you guys think about the LRW show? (june8/9th)

I plan to bring the family for the day. Would it be worth spending the whole day and trying to get accomodation or would they get bored!?

I wouldnt be adverse to a smaller meet either if you guys recommend.

I would be based in the Portsmouth area but will venture out Swindon/Oxford area.

Cheers.

Given the choice of the two I'd go with Eastnor everytime. Better show. Best venue of any UK show.

Driffield is a helluva long way to go from P'mouth.

Whether you should stay overnight is a tricky one. I can easily get around any UK show in a morning or afternoon. If this is your first one then I guess you could easily spend a day gazing at all of the stuff you won't see so often as the rest of us.

FYI: Accommodation in and around Ledbury/Eastnor isn't very plentiful. If you're planng on staying over, then my advice would be to book somewhere now.