What's it for?

MJIbex

It's an interesting pattern (can't see it very well for the draught excluder) but I find that plan black or black rib matting works better in the footwells unless you have brushed steel door pulls and marble effect laminate for the dash.

Are you giving it an emo haircut?

A monotone Hula skirt?

A rather grand mustache?

Or is it a new kind of super prototype windscreen wiper?

Mr Freezer wins the prize for multiple great ideas.

But it's bye bye conveyor belt, hello Hula skirt. I'm bored of ripping it off and spliting the wheel arches. I'm wondering how effective it will be at stoping the mud!!

IMG_1946.jpg

Would that be sufficiently legal?

I thought the requirement was for not seeing any tyre tread from above to protect the public from accidental contact with the tyres. Brushes wouldn't be rigid enough, not that it makes much difference in reality anyway when it comes to high ground clearance vehicles.

Don't know if it will be effective in that full throttle blast out of a mud hole. Brushes barely stop the water spray from truck tyres on the motorway.

I'll be interested to see how you get on - I've been thinking along similar lines!

Where did you buy the brush?

Si

Hi Si,

I'll let you know how it goes, probably 25th at Hogmoor will be first chance to try.

I got it from Formseal

Mark