How much for a series 1

6cyltdi

I have a 1954 Series 1 hard top fitted with rear seats 3.5 V8 efi RR gearbox and transferbox defender front seats and fuel tank behind the seats/ rear bulkhead.......... Just wondering what its worth with a years test on it....?

Need extra funds to complete my project....

post-4890-1212010926_thumb.jpg

post-4890-1212011304_thumb.jpg

In a way you have de-valued it as far as selling it on. It would be worth more if it was all original as it looks in very good condition apart from the mods. A couple of grand maybe as it is, but possibly three if it was original. Tax exempt vehicles are increasing in value every time car tax goes up, and in spite of what people may think - insurance is quite cheap on historic vehicles.

Les.

VERY CHEAP INSURANCE....! being 21 insurance is very expensive on this its £83 a year fully comp with no no claims used and an excess of £50, can't really beat that....

I need to downsize tho, i just have far to many vehicles and a project that needs a few more ££££'s chucked at it.... I'd be happy with £2500 i think.

I'd by it for 2,500 he drools, but i don't have 2,500

Me too :(

Always wanted "one" like this(ah-ah...got pun? :D ) and never found...so I just bought a bike instead...and look now!

Serie 1 V8 on sale...

:angry: