Rear door locking assembly

Hi all,

No rest for the wicked!!!!

The rear door lock ha sbuggered up I've taken it off and it seems to be a sealed unit can these be taken apart

Ted, They are not a servicable item, having said thet I drilled the rivits out and replaced wqith countersunk screws....

Watch for the spring. Mine no longer exists. I have to make sure it's locked. There's no return now.

Somewghere on here is the post...

HTH

mike

<_< When i bought my car td5 110 99 mod.. the rear lock was in shambles.. The only way to lock it was from the inside and lifting the locking pin. It went on for a considerable while until I got fed up with it. Simply buy a new one and replace it.. Barrel and lock costs not more than 20 Quid,,, I guess,,It is an easy job.. Couple of beer in this lovely weather with a loud radio, it'd be done in a jiffy!!! <_<

<_< When i bought my car td5 110 99 mod.. the rear lock was in shambles.. The only way to lock it was from the inside and lifting the locking pin. It went on for a considerable while until I got fed up with it. Simply buy a new one and replace it.. Barrel and lock costs not more than 20 Quid,,, I guess,,It is an easy job.. Couple of beer in this lovely weather with a loud radio, it'd be done in a jiffy!!! <_<

Hi thanks all!

Anyone know the price for the complete locking assembly minus the lock barrel which I can transfer from old one?

Thanks Ted