A new place for the stereo

stuntman

After DIY chequer plating the bonnet and sides I've made this.

I just need to board out my home made roof rack now :blink:

DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0034.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0037-1.jpg

I know there is a gap at the top but I'll trim the panel down and edge it with thick black door seal rubber to contour to the roof.

And yes I'm having a push button start :)

Andi K

Can't see your sunvisors are they still fitted? nice idea's with the cb/ radio pockets stops the electrics getting wet when wading.

whats the big red switch for?

My only suggestion would be to add some rubber safe edge or foam pipe insulation on the cheese grater edge of the front. Not just if you are tall but in a accident it might bite/scalp you. :o

Can't see your sunvisors are they still fitted? nice idea's with the cb/ radio pockets stops the electrics getting wet when wading.

whats the big red switch for?

My only suggestion would be to add some rubber safe edge or foam pipe insulation on the cheese grater edge of the front. Not just if you are tall but in a accident it might bite/scalp you. :o

Yes I totally agree, I've left the sunvisors off as I'll be putting on a window tint style sunstrip.