power cable for winch

Hello people :D

you know how winches are always coming with cable not long enough for a landy battery under the seat, Well as the winch sdraw from say 300 to 600 amps on average could heavy duty welding power cable work to extend it, Say put the isolater between the original winch power cable and the welding power cable?? A winch bumper fabricator told me to use heavy duty welding power cable, But I always check with the boys on here first!!!

Hope everybodys ok :):)

tris

Yes otherwise when the oiks pass the winch cable over the roof and hook it on your tow hitch then short the pins in the remote socket it gets quite expensive.

Wouldn't get them far with mine though :)

Why if I caught those dirty scoundrels doing that :ph34r: I know where i would be attatching my winch!!! I didnt realise it was a problem kids doing that, Its just bloody mindless. Gone are the days of knock and run......I wont give the arses chance with mine though, Bogmonster why wont they get far with yours?? :D what you done??

BM's is a hydraulic winch.
I see!! I could have had one of those things if I wanted to, But I thought nah why do I want one of those nasty reliable hydrolic winchs!! At least I can cook on mine when it over heats :lol:

And I wasnt allowed enough pocket money :ph34r:

Why if I caught those dirty scoundrels doing that :ph34r: I know where i would be attatching my winch!!! I didnt realise it was a problem kids doing that, Its just bloody mindless. Gone are the days of knock and run......I wont give the arses chance with mine though, Bogmonster why wont they get far with yours?? :D what you done??

And so slow the time he awoke and went outside the tension would have just about been taken up :)