Paul Dallyn

Jim Pugh

David Webber

Marshalling

HH

Shrek

Any news on what young HP may be upto by then Si? you know this guy:

post-53-1220778115_thumb.jpg

I know you're getting on a bit Trembath, but I would have thought even your memory would recall the demise of the Bishtail..... :(

I am beginning an intensive training regime involving jaffa cakes :wub::wub: (for strength and essential vitamins) and throat lozenges (need to make sure my voice is nice and clear for when I am shouting at the casualty er, driver!! :lol::lol:

it would be funny to see Bish running around again - warn him its not a full on challenge though, its only fun - we know how competitive he gets.....

Bish - not entering the BishBob then?

Bish i know the Bishtail has gone just thought the 90 was a bit shorter than the bobed rangie hence i named it BishBOB as i didnt think your name of 'Bottomless pit' would catch on as well, plus when you trayback it soon it will look shorter anyway

Won't be as short as you though... :P:P

Just a warning for this event can drivers please make sure codrivers bring a spare set of clothes and boots and a great sense of humour. Codrivers will be swimming with dead weights after the 12km run and this will be forming the bulk of the day after Bishs kind comments. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mind you we could watch Bowie team do it as they seem to be first up and see how they get on......................

What your playing quidditch???

thats a shame

I bloody hope he is not- I have finally put his winch back together for the challenge and have not fixed his broomstick for the quidditch yet!

The winch now runs somewhat smoother- having grease in it as opposed to something resembling cutting paste probably helps... I did wonder why it was struggling at Slindon- the friction losses inside would have been massive... My winch on the other hand is... well... still in bits!

• 2 weeks later...

Mike Tucker and Martin Gilpin added to the list.

Was just talking about you at work today Mark after some of your comments on the course last week.......... something about you were saying both lockers in and nail it in your 90 on one of the LR2 routes.............

Don't take me out of context!!!! A failed hill climb because Tim overheated the transmission. After 2 failed attempts that would be my solution. Works for me ;)

If the LR2 has the same wading depth as a Def why won't you drive through the small puddle you have at work??

A failed hill climb because Tim overheated the transmission.

Excuse me,, I am here you know !!!

Car was fine, when i had it,, OK, i did take it off the chicken route somewhat,, :rolleyes: But was in perfect working order, when you jumped in :P

Besides, should this not be on the other thread,, straying somewhat,, and it weren't me :blink: