Regular greasings

I've been reading some posts on here, and if anyone knows a post that already covers this then please feel free to point it out, regarding regular grease applications to UJ's and swivels and other places grease and oil needs to go.

I have a couple of questions though.

Where are the main places that need to be greased or oiled?

Is there a way to tell how much grease/oil is left with a view to knowing when they need topping up?

Thanks

Steve

Thanks Dougie for that link, makes me think that I should be getting myself a grease gun and get going.

Any particular grease for uj's or any other specifics?

he link said that difflock done a grease gun and long nipples ( :ph34r: ) but I can't find them on the shop site.

Any other recommendations?

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Dougie for that link, makes me think that I should be getting myself a grease gun and get going.

Any particular grease for uj's or any other specifics?

he link said that difflock done a grease gun and long nipples ( :ph34r: ) but I can't find them on the shop site.

Any other recommendations?

Cheers

Steve

You have no grease gun ? :o

Long nipples :o:o:o

As a matter of a fact i can recomend this link......... left click here <<<

;)

You can't really over-grease things, I try to do all my nipples (fnarr) after each outing, pump until horrible goo stops coming out and is replaced with clean grease. Normal EP grease is fine, you can go for posh more extreme ones if you're feeling flush.

Steve,

The Difflock 6000 mile service guide is a very useful file to have. I can't find it on their site at the moment but if you pm me your email, I'll email a copy to you :)

Mo

Mo, would it be an idea to host it somewhere so all can benefit? I'm happy to do the honours.