New Years resolutions

MogLite

So what were they ?

No, I'm not interesting in the normal cr@p of giving up alcohol/food/ladies of the night

Whose got anything interesting on their plans for 2006 ?

Apart from getting MogLite finished, I'm thinking about getting back into rallying, from the navigators point of view.

Nothing too serious, 12-cars and night scatters etc.

I'd really like to go to Iceland 4x4'ing but don't think I'm gonna be able to pull that one off just yet.

Need to get another 4x4 as a daily driver, but can't talk about that on here (T****a L***C******)

Nothing earth shattering there, so looking for ideas.

Well get catflap finished obviously. Try to forget most of 2005, what a s***e year it was for me.

I would love to go to Iceland too, partly for the glacier driving/unique off roading, but I've always wanted to visit an active volcano. Maybe a visit to France for some lanes would be good as an alternative.

Les. :)

Not really resolutions, I'm moving into my new flat in two weeks (with huge garage), I'm starting my dream job in 3 weeks, going to Llanachindda Wales with the forum in Feb, Camping and Laning somewhere in March, Sodbury in April, various shows through the summer and off road holidaying in Croatia in July.

:rolleyes: Things are looking up!

Resolution is to not have any regrets this time next year. :)

Guest diesel_jim

To get my 110 kitted out (everything is sat in the garage!) and drive it down to my pad in Tarifa, southern Spain, and go playing a) in the surrounding mountains and national park or B) getting the ferry across the straits to Tangier and playing in Africa... :D:D

That, and going back up to Wales in the 90 more often.

and getting my autobox fitted into the 90.

and saving for a new engine to bolt to the aforementioned autobox before i bolt it in.

and saving enough money for the new engine to be a 2.8Tdi :rolleyes: