wanting 90 for years to wanting RRC!!

having bought this months LRE ( :ph34r: i bought it too solve boredom in the common room at 6th form.). I now want a RR classic like the one on the front! (but yellow!).

wont be for many years though :( insurance is more per year than i earn...and thats obviously not including running costs :( and i dont have a trailer/license to tow/places to drive it offroad/space to store the RRC + trailer

just thought i'd let you know :P...sorry for the mini rant in the middle ;)

strange it may seem, but i think the 4 doors look better whole...and 3 doors look good bobbed or not ;)

It depends on how well the bobtailing has been done, there are some very good examples, but many bobtails are a little, well, erm.....

I certainly wouldn't claim to be normal, but for me asthetically the RRC is better whole.

Guest noggy

i bought myself one off ebay :D got it delived :D

im also of sixthform age, i say you buy one, then keep chopping bits off to make it small enough to live in your garden :D

Seems a better starting point for a truck than a Defender - better engine (V8), discs all round, decent wheelbase, comfy, more room, and really cheap even for a very good one. Bobtailing can be good or bad.

You might even pick one up that's been done and has a load of gear already on it for sensible money, but check the quality of work by the previous owner.

Oh and who says you've got to trailer it to events?

As cool as an RRC is, it will never be as cool as a Defender! :P

Was that the sound of a can of worms opening? ;)

yeah, i can here it too....

i wanted a 90 since i was, well young. Bought it when i was 18 before i could drive, and got my friend to drive it for me. Hid it from my old man for a year, then started driving. Still cost me £1300 TP! If you have any ideas about driving it on a road, stop now. wait till your 21. I luckily have only 3 months till that point!

and 90's are better...........

As cool as an RRC is, it will never be as cool as a Defender! :P

Was that the sound of a can of worms opening? ;)

yeah, i can here it too....

i wanted a 90 since i was, well young. Bought it when i was 18 before i could drive, and got my friend to drive it for me. Hid it from my old man for a year, then started driving. Still cost me £1300 TP! If you have any ideas about driving it on a road, stop now. wait till your 21. I luckily have only 3 months till that point! RRC might be more comfy, etc, but there not as fun. you can do more stupid things with a 90. and mines older than me. And i like that!

and 90's are better...........

Seems a better starting point for a truck than a Defender - better engine (V8), discs all round, decent wheelbase, comfy, more room, and really cheap even for a very good one. Bobtailing can be good or bad.

You might even pick one up that's been done and has a load of gear already on it for sensible money, but check the quality of work by the previous owner.

Oh and who says you've got to trailer it to events?

insurance is the killer! and if i had it here, it would have to be movable all the time as the caravan has to come from behind the house/across the drive. and the idea of trailering it would mean that i dont have to pay insurance for dad/mom to drive it to places for me. wish i had a barn & lots of land or a mate with :P:(