offroading in Devon

redben101

Hey

Im new to offroading and have a H reg 90 pickup. I was wandering are there any sites to go for a drive round in Devon as i cant find any.

I am also willing if anybody wants a member to help in any local offroading comps.

My email is redben101@hotmail.com

Cheers

Ben

You have come to the right place Ben, hang around, I am sure we can russle up some mud for you :)

You are dangerously near to our HonitonHobbit I see. Beware Offroad journo's in white Range Rovers, and don't take advice on preserving straight panelwork from orange Bobtail Rover Drivers in Cullompton.

There are always a few forum members venturing out laning on Exmoor just invite yourself along, everyone is welcome, no cliqueness here.

We are well overdue a playday so keep an eye out here for more information...

Will :)

Hey

Im new to offroading and have a H reg 90 pickup. I was wandering are there any sites to go for a drive round in Devon as i cant find any.

I am also willing if anybody wants a member to help in any local offroading comps.

My email is redben101@hotmail.com

Cheers

Ben

Ben, If you lean out of your house window and look North, North-West you can just about see the smoke from my chimney.

If you want to talk off roading we usually meet (under the pretence of GLASS) at the Six Bells in Payhembury every first thursday of the month. You can find me under Devon Rep for GLASS on thier website

Will,

you are a fine one to talk about straight panels old chap in that red tractor you drive, but when you see the bob next time there wont be many panels to dent.

SO when are you going to take the P38 out

When I say out obviously I mean out of the workshop :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry mate coulden't resist that.

Will,

you are a fine one to talk about straight panels old chap in that red tractor you drive, but when you see the bob next time there wont be many panels to dent.

SO when are you going to take the P38 out

When I say out obviously I mean out of the workshop :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry mate coulden't resist that.

Now that was funny!