Rainforest Murca 2008 Setember - Portugal

I must remind Graham not to hand out MY shirt's <_<:rolleyes::lol::lol:

So how many of these ''small'' event's do you enjoy/have in a year???? Keen to live some where else!

Hi Adrian! Was it yours??? Well ... more added value!!!!

eheheh

As Filipe said... we're blessed by having a country full of mud, hills, rocks and still being allowed to go off road without major issues with National or Local authorities... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Again, frequency can sometimes kill the pleasure, so Adrian, once a year in Portugal will be much more appreciatted by you guys!!! And next year, I know it will be a fantastic competition for you... bringing your own car... (is it a car??!!! :o:o:o:o )

Hope to see you soon.

Agostinho

Hi Adrian! Was it yours??? Well ... more added value!!!!

eheheh

As Filipe said... we're blessed by having a country full of mud, hills, rocks and still being allowed to go off road without major issues with National or Local authorities... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Again, frequency can sometimes kill the pleasure, so Adrian, once a year in Portugal will be much more appreciatted by you guys!!! And next year, I know it will be a fantastic competition for you... bringing your own car... (is it a car??!!! :o:o:o:o )

Hope to see you soon.

Agostinho

I'll be there........ And it's jeep like <_< but no 4ws :rolleyes: come on guy's !!! ;):lol::lol:

Filipe...... i'll bring the tea, you bring the hot water mate! oh'' and dont forget the milk, tea is such hard work in Portugal :rolleyes:

I'll be there........ And it's jeep like <_< but no 4ws :rolleyes: come on guy's !!! ;):lol::lol:

yeah yeah!!!! something like a jeep... l

Filipe...... i'll bring the tea, you bring the hot water mate! oh'' and dont forget the milk, tea is such hard work in Portugal :rolleyes:

I'll be really interested in knowing where Filipe will warm the water!!!! Tea with milk??? What about the real tea with water!! introduced in England by a Portuguese woman?? history?

You're getting french guys!!! :lol::lol::lol:

(looks like a wish from Martin!!)

Us will be back next year truck changed a bit now will send you a pic soon

Hi mate!!!!!

I know you'll be back... In fact I'm afraid of it!!!! I'm afraid of your swiming skills... problably they wont work on mud!!!! because you're going down!!!!!!

Next year you wont run!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Your truck was and is perfect as it is!!!! The only problem is the driver!!!! As Graham is a excelent and corajous co-driver!!! Maybe you can buy that special part in betwenn the seat and the wheel... no?? :P:P

Hope to get to september 09 fast!!!! Or see you guys again in europe... Let me know if you'll take part in other events and who knows I can go there and see you run... Hope soo!

Cheers

Agostinho

we are hopping to do the french extreme with Giles early next year you should come to the uk and do an event we can help with acomodation and such like it would be good to see you and with comments like that you are asking for it ha ha

Martin,

in fact Gilles invited me to be in France on his event... Well it was late in the night and a lot of bottles were in the balcony... eheh. Maybe if Alvaro goes... I can show up also with him!!! (to help him with translations!!!!!!) :(:(

I would love to go to UK for an event... I must only wait for my baby child to be a little bit more "grown" Onlu 53 days old!!!... And so I could take at least my wife... And appreciatte an all week-end!

Lets wait and see how it goes during 2009...

about the commens... Commo'n friend... you know its true... and for me, you keep your nick... at least until next year... I can't think differently... under my opinion, your truck had nothing... its was all about fear!!!! your p*s**y!!!!! :lol::lol:

... i am going to mail have a word with Giles today hopefully to confirm next year

I really hope soo!!!

And don't worry about driving... that normally improves with time... in your case... in 20 years, maximum, you'll get there!!!

PS: next year I'm making sure that among the drinks, tea is also provided!!!

of getting wet ha ha , well next year you and your family come over you can do a comp in my truck show me how it should be driven , i am going to mail have a word with Giles today hopefully to confirm next year

Wait untill next year Agostinho then your going to get some stick mate ;):lol:

of getting wet ha ha , well next year you and your family come over you can do a comp in my truck show me how it should be driven , i am going to mail have a word with Giles today hopefully to confirm next year

Martin, don´t don´t let Agostinho drive your truck, please.... We want you to have a car for Murça 2009.....

Filipe Santos

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there may be a date clash next year with Tay

There may be a clash with the Outback Challenge Morocco too...as there is talk of it being September/October!!

It was difficult enough getting the missus to allow me to do all three events in a year let alone all three in a month :o:o