Rainforest Murca 2008 Setember - Portugal

Filipe,

If big tires in a small and narrow river bed is a disadvantage why not allow them and let it be my problem to get through.

I thought you would not allow them because it would be an advantage?

Would love to come and compete

Stef

Cos' the rules say so....... :rolleyes:

The rule is '37, Most 38.5 Boggers measure a true 37' inch anyway.

They are pretty relaxed about the tyre rule, if you can force on there tyre gauge you can run :lol:

However one crew was not allowed to run as there tyres did not fit the gauge, and expensive mistake to make.

Jim

Filipe,

If big tires in a small and narrow river bed is a disadvantage why not allow them and let it be my problem to get through.

I thought you would not allow them because it would be an advantage?

Would love to come and compete

Stef

This is what Jim was talking about. This car was not in the race, did not pass the inspection.

Filipe Santos

post-2052-1221240360_thumb.jpg

Would that be the slight mishap were you went end over end before barrel rolling twice and finally lying on your side...?

Or the one where you tried to push a tree through the side of your head :lol:

That was a superb roll, in fact it was so good that Gary Zoller tried to copy you later in the day but the judges only award half marks as he only barrel rolled with no end over end :rolleyes:

I'm sure he will try harder next time :lol:

Filipie you would have laughed yourself silly :D

Good effort Mate B)

Jim

Ps: No body was seriously hurt making this offroad comedy :) only wounded pride and and some bent metal work.

Pps: Very impressed with the cage, hardly a mark. 10 out of 10

Would that be the slight mishap were you went end over end before barrel rolling twice and finally lying on your side...?

That was a superb roll, in fact it was so good that Gary Zoller tried to copy you later in the day but the judges only award half marks as he only barrel rolled with no end over end :rolleyes:

Good effort Mate B)

Jim

Ps: No body was seriously hurt making this offroad comedy :) only wounded pride and and some bent metal work.

Adrian, there is no way that can be true... I am sure that Jim is making it up. A driver like you.. No. That is not possible..

Jim, it is wrong to tell lies about our friends competition skills :P:P He was probably having a coup of nice and warm tea..

Adrian, if you are trying to be like me, i must tell you that you have a long way to go.. :lol::lol:

Filipe Santos

Adrian, there is no way that can be true... I am sure that Jim is making it up. A driver like you.. No. That is not possible..

Jim, it is wrong to tell lies about our friends competition skills :P:P He was probably having a coup of nice and warm tea..

Adrian, if you are trying to be like me, i must tell you that you have a long way to go.. :lol::lol:

Filipe Santos

he was trying to be like Jim and not turn right

Good effort Mate B)

Jim

You forgot to add that the roll was on/down rock :o cage did it's job 100% :i-m_so_happy:

All glass and roof light's still in one peice :P driver on the other hand still got a screw loose :ph34r:

Hi Adrian,

It was just for fun, an 4x4 marathon of 3 hours! AS you can see, it all about mecanical resistance of cars instead of tech stages!! (thats why they almost all are Nissan GR!!)

We've started without lockers, we burned a new wich engine and punch a tire!!!! Well, but it was fun!!!

At the end, the classification doesn't matter! What's really important is to win!!! (and we all won something... New colleges, more experience, lol)

Some pics more (hope nobody gets pi** because of posting these photos here...)

IMG_0076-3.jpg

IMG_0079-5.jpg

IMG_0081-2.jpg

IMG_0082-3.jpg

IMG_0087-4.jpg

IMG_0091-5.jpg

IMG_0093-4.jpg

IMG_0094-4.jpg

IMG_0095-4.jpg

IMG_0098-2.jpg

IMG_0099-2.jpg

IMG_0100-4.jpg

IMG_0102-2.jpg

IMG_0103-2.jpg

IMG_0105-1.jpg

IMG_0106-1.jpg

IMG_0109-3.jpg

IMG_0110-1.jpg

IMG_0116-3.jpg

IMG_0117-1.jpg

IMG_0118-2.jpg

IMG_0119-1.jpg

IMG_0120-4.jpg

IMG_0121-3.jpg

IMG_0122-3.jpg

IMG_0123-2.jpg

IMG_0125-3.jpg

IMG_0126-3.jpg

IMG_0127-2.jpg

IMG_0128-2.jpg

IMG_0130-3.jpg

IMG_0131-3.jpg

IMG_0132-2.jpg

IMG_0133-2.jpg

IMG_0134-2.jpg

IMG_0135-3.jpg

IMG_0136-2.jpg

Cheers

Agostinho

PS: nevertheless, WE COULD TURN RIGHT!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi Agostinho,

Looking good :)

If you need any more let me know and i'll get them sent over for you.

Speak soon

Jim

Hi Jim,

that would be just fantastic... But, seriously, I think you should deliver one with each winch sold! (honestly)

And by the way... This was not one given by you!!!! :angry::angry::angry: It was Graeme who was kind enought to swap shirt with me!!! If think I deserve to wear one, send it over!!!!

By the way... a lot of people are discussing about your winches!!! Very good promotion you made in Murça! I think you gonna have some sold in Portugal. You have already Drag Race representing you guys, no?

Cheers

Agostinho

PS: if you want my adress, just text me! Adrian has my number...

Hi Jim,

And by the way... This was not one given by you!!!! :angry::angry::angry: It was Graeme who was kind enought to swap shirt with me!!! If think I deserve to wear one, send it over!!!!

Cheers

Agostinho

PS: if you want my adress, just text me! Adrian has my number...

I must remind Graham not to hand out MY shirt's <_<:rolleyes::lol::lol:

So how many of these ''small'' event's do you enjoy/have in a year???? Keen to live some where else!