Problems in accesing lr4x4 today, Aug 25th?

cipx2

Anybody else had/has problems accessing the forum today?

There was an "IPB database error" (or something like that) in the morning and then I couldn't access the site no more. I still can't do it directly, I have to "go round" and access it using proxies from US or Germany.

I had trouble accessing this morning for about 3 or 4 hrs. All seems to be sorted now. Goes straight in via my normal shortcut in my favourites. I'm using FF if that makes any difference.

yep - same - can get in now though - looks like one of the mods or admin have been working hard to get it resolved...

Re not able to get in now maybe you need to hit refresh when you get to the landing page - your system may be pulling up a page from memory/cache?

Whatever the problem I had it seems that went away.

I could ping, trace and got e-mail notifications from lr4x4 in my home mail server but I couldn't establish a http connection.

I'm posting this the normal way so everything seems to have returned back to normal.