Just bought this

I prefer the standard grill too, but each to their own.

Ralph, the V8 us running well, 0-60 still around 9 secs, and if the speed limit would allow it would clear 100 MPH quite happily... Now just got to find a way to make the bodywork stay on etc. ! :)

Still not great at cold starts but then being a V8, it gets warm quick enough.....

Now lets get this thread back on track....

Neil

Well went for a ride in.it today goes ok but what a come down from my nice jap toy dont know what to do with it.

Welcome to the forum ,you could start by practising your rock crawling (AND I DID SAY ROCK) by seeing how long it takes to go over the top of your carp sorry jap toy :P

hi i like your new choice, ive had jap in the past as my wife gets fed up with the reliability issues with my land rovers, they are more comfortable but a 110 just puts a smile on my face every time i get in so we always have a land rover good luck regards Antony

Well went for a ride in.it today goes ok but what a come down from my nice jap toy dont know what to do with it.

I drive a p38 RR day to day and then get into my noisy rattly 200tdi 90 at the weekends and I love it, I feel in touch with the ground and the vehicle through all the noises, hell I can tell the coarseness of the gravel or how wet tarmac is my the noise off the rear arches echoing in the van back.

The RR cushions me from everything and waft along in a 3.5 ton armchair.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...