Off-Road pics for TD5's

SteveG

How do you get on with your baja claws in the mud etc. without beadlocks? I have a set of 35/13.5 and haven't used them yet, but do you think it is worth the effort of getting them to fit?

Sorry for the hi-jack :ph34r:

Cheers

I couldn't be happier with the Baja's (there actually Competition Claws, no longer available, roughly the same profile but different compound), great in the mud and superbe on rocks/stones. I do have beadlocks fitted, Staun internals, which also helps to maintain groundclearance when airing down.

A friend of mine used to have 33*12.5 Baja's on his 110 DCPU and easily outperformed the BFGs in the mud. So definitely worth the effort in my opnion!

Guest diesel_jim

My old (company car) 110, out on Salisbury plain and Heddington steps (Pictures were taken in this order, so initially i had the roofrack/winch/snorkel on it, then removed it all (work politics...family business :blink::rolleyes::rolleyes: ) to make it standard again:

post-130-1221995530_thumb.jpg

post-130-1221995576_thumb.jpg

And my current project110.... most definately "off the road" here... :lol:

post-130-1221995633_thumb.jpg