Strata Florida

that text was from me........the river was the worse i've seen it.....will still did Strata, but with caution....i got out and tested the depth the best i could.....it was good to do it, but scary at times...like they say, it can be done on ya own 99% of the time, but we had three motors....its on YOUTUBE.....

Great video and one of the best made I have seen!

BUT

Those who advise to do Strata Florida on their own regardless of weather should seriously think again! although it may be easy most of the time, all you need is a momentary lapse of concentration (easy to do when all feels easy) and you have a problem! on your own, that could be a Big problem, Safety first, we don't want any more injuries OR bad publicity.

Lara.

Great video and one of the best made I have seen!

BUT

Those who advise to do Strata Florida on their own regardless of weather should seriously think again! although it may be easy most of the time, all you need is a momentary lapse of concentration (easy to do when all feels easy) and you have a problem! on your own, that could be a Big problem, Safety first, we don't want any more injuries OR bad publicity.

Lara.

I agree, and you should never go laneing anywhere on your own.

Paul

Whilst it might not be best practice to go on your own its done a lot by many people, i went a lot up in the midlands on my own, and again in wales with the family on board - thing to remember is not to be an idiot and take risks.....which strangely enough if the lanes are suitable to drive there shouldnt be anyway.

Whilst it might not be best practice to go on your own its done a lot by many people, i went a lot up in the midlands on my own, and again in wales with the family on board - thing to remember is not to be an idiot and take risks.....which strangely enough if the lanes are suitable to drive there shouldnt be anyway.

Ahh see you were not on your own. Yes you had only 1 4x4 with you but at least you had someone to go for help if needed.

Paul