What to do with Coolant Reservoir

Well after the ongoing brake saga following fitting my truetrac diff and tdi300 hubs I thought I would take a break and ft the front Llama4x4 kit after the ease of slapping on the rear.

Dispite having to split the nut off the old damper all went well until I want to put the Coolant tank back on and the longer shock turret is in that way.

Now this must be a common issue so there must me an equally obvious soloution......

..... unfotunatly it is not jumping out at me at the moment :P

It is on a 1990 90 with a disco 200tdi with the air filter cylinder on the passanger side

Is there another tank I can use?

post-10621-1224349196_thumb.jpg

post-10621-1224349216_thumb.jpg

Still I am a few steps further along and my saggy 18 year old springs and heavy winch + bumper aren't causing my nose to be on the floor :P

old

post-10621-1224349377_thumb.jpg

Now

post-10621-1224349391_thumb.jpg

I have currently adjusted (see bent) the inner mounting bracket in a bit so the tank is sitting inside the shock tower and then used 2 zip ties to hold it in place, surprisingly sturdy for a temporary fix :P

I will have a word with Dave at Llama4x4 tomorrow as it is all his fault ;) as he gets his kit off Gwyn so may also have what I need

Any pics of peoples home grown mounting plates etc would be nice to see