Extreme Trekker 2 Or Super Swamper Bogger

benbenukuk

I am wanting to buy some new tyres but am unsure which ones to buy either 36'' Extreme Trekker 2 Or 37'' Super Swamper Bogger the only thing that puts me off the boggers is that I have heard it has no sideways grip any insight would be helpfull, They are for my range rover classic ,cheers. Ben

I am wanting to buy some new tyres but am unsure which ones to buy either 36'' Extreme Trekker 2 Or 37'' Super Swamper Bogger the only thing that puts me off the boggers is that I have heard it has no sideways grip any insight would be helpfull, They are for my range rover classic ,cheers. Ben

Super Swampers anyday, we've had both and the wide tread pattern of the bogger seems to be a great advantage over the 10.5" wide simex we had, but can be a slight disadvantage in the tight tree sections. As for the side slope issue i haven't seen a great problem with them.

Just put a set of boggers on and only been playing round the back for 1/2 hour, the grip is amazing 3psi front 4.5psi rear, seamed fine on side slopes :D

Jez are my tyre pressures to high ;) they are on double beadlock split rims so can be let down a bit more, but any less i think they look flat, they do have a good footprint at these pressures ;)

No contest. Simex is a very good tyre but not even in the same league as the bogger. Simex dig great big holes. The grip from boggers is amazing. And THERE IS NO SIDE SLOPE ISSUE. Anyone who says there is, is talking out their a&$£! Ive driven side slopes I failed on anything else.

Ciderman Drove my truck with the Boggers on a few weeks back and loved them, He couldn't believe the grip they had.

:lol: Ive had dealings with that bloke and he's been talking out of his ar$e for years :P

:rofl: :rofl: :lol::D

only thing that puts me off the boggers is that I have heard it has no sideways grip any insight would be helpfull,

Ben, Ive just read in a post of yours you "Have a 6" lift" And your worrying about tyre grip on side slopes :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ???? Seriously, Just stick the boggers on, You'll love em!

P.S. You will need beadlocks, The boggers really come into their own at low pressure!

Boggers any day.

No side slope problems at all... you'll be on ur lid before they give way...

They are also fine for road use, I have been on to vosa and the police about this and both say that as long as they have DOT approval and a speed rating, + conform to the mot tread regulations... they are A-ok.