beginer challenge events

SCHREIBER

I would like to start to compete in challenge events in my 90 next year. Do I NEED diff lockers to do challenges or are there differnt classes for differnet mods?

Atm I'm running 37" creepy crawlers, on my 200tdi 90, so there would have to be no tyre height restrictions on any events I do?

What other equipment would I need to enter events, I presume a winch is a must?

Also what events do yu rekon would be good starter events for me?

Thanks in anticipation

Chris :)

P.S I live in dorset.

• 3 weeks later...

^^^

Ans as an "Independant" person (ie I have no connection with JSTs events so impartial etc - other than

I have helped out marshalling at one of them last year) I can personally advise you you'll struggle to find

a more friendly, and well organized series of events anywhere in the UK, oh...and very suitable for

anyone wishing to enter this class of competition.

JSTs events offer 'easy' punches up to 'slightly insane', so you can chose which ones you do without feeling pressure

.....and as you progress his events will offer you the chance to tackle trickier ones as your confidence grows.

Well worth contacting him if you feel the locations are within your realm of travel

Nige :)

JSTs events offer 'easy' punches up to 'slightly insane', so you can chose which ones you do without feeling pressure

.....and as you progress his events will offer you the chance to tackle trickier ones as your confidence grows.

Nige :)

And JST will never egg you on to do the more difficult ones ,Much :ph34r::ph34r::lol: