Short Bowland Trip 17th

Anderzander

Itchy feet for a trip out onto the lanes got the better of us - so we did a few local lanes. :D

(Most of these pics are Pathfinder's!)

IMG_2728.jpg

Just before this next pic Dave's dog caused a bit of panic when he locked the car from the inside - whilst we were all chatting outside...... :o

The window was open but just a tiny bit at the time ..... fortunately pathfinder's previous life as a cat burgular came into play, and by standing on the defender, he was able to stretch his arm through the gap and open the car. :rolleyes:

IMG_2727.jpg

Funny how pictures make everything look flatter and less severe?

IMG_2730.jpg

This is me

IMG_2741.jpg

Dave

IMG_2748.jpg

Dave's a very articulate chap

post-10144-1229713640_thumb.jpg

Tea break

IMG_2760.jpg

Here are a couple of vids:

There are a couple more on youtube from this short trip too - called Lickhurst and river crossing

Thanks guys

The Forest of Bowland is sort of between the four corners of Preston, Lancaster, Settle and Clitheroe. There is not a lot of laning to be had in it but its our back yard for when we've no time or money for diesel! to head into the Dale or the Lakes.

Both the Disco's are nice.

Dave's lives around Morecambe. Pathfinder's lives around Lancaster. I'm between Preston and Blackpool.

Rob I'll drop you a pm about meeting up.