shocking

discomikey

my rear shocks need replacing,

i was considering some pro comp +2" shocks

will it lift my landy as i dont really need it lifted, i just want more articulation.

is it the springs that lift it and will i need dislocation cones to guide my standard springs back in place?

cheers

mikey

I wouldn't buy pro-comps again - the paint finish dies within weeks and the damper shaft was rusty/pitted within about the same time - poor quality as far as I'm concerned, when mine snap or give up I'm going for Terra-Firma all round.

Performance-wise though theyre good kit, just a shame they aren't built/finished very well.

And Pete's spot on............

I woull look at raised shock mounts whilst you are buying new shocks seen as thos long shocks are the same price as short ones.

sorry im thick and didnt quite understand that :blink: could you possibly simplify it for me

cheers

mikey

I just fitted a set of standard height Monroe gas shocks to my disco and considering they are only 24 quid each I am well pleased with the result.

Cant say the same for the Britpart steering damper though, only been on there a week and I am getting steering judder!!!

Dave