bleed nipple snapped off!

afternoon all, i snapped the top off the bleed nipple on the power steering box when changing my engine! as such i cant bleed my power steering, does anyone know where i can buy a replacement? and what size?

its a 1986 TD power steering box

colin

When I used to work for Bodge & Scarper we found that as long as there was some fluid still in there, then jacking the front wheels off the ground and turning it quickly lock to lock a few times with the engine running would generally bring the air out... I have never tried it on a Land Rover, but it might be worth a shot..

i checked my 4 stud pas box- adwest - bleed nipple is a 10mm standard metric one, i bought some recently for my brake calipers i checked and they fit - they were about 90p each from a local factors.

tried the extractor and it bloody snapped in the hole! can i unbolt the top panel of the steering box to remove it that way?

any seals i need to buy?

colin