Heath Robinson eat your heart out

bishbosh

Oi Nick!

What part of "Blacksmith and fabricator types look away now" do you not understand.....!!!! :blink::o

Git git git git git!!!!!!! ;)

Still, I reckon Fruity did a better job of my rear wings with a bit of old kitchen worksurface as a former so ner ner ne ner ner!! :lol:

Having said all that, nice metalwork I have to say! Oh, and "it's easy with the right equipment and enough practice" is a huge understatement! :P:P

Oi Nick!

What part of "Blacksmith and fabricator types look away now" do you not understand.....!!!! :blink::o

Git git git git git!!!!!!! ;)

Absolutely - not matter how hard us amateurs try, there is always a pro just around the corner to show us up :lol:

Seeing that fly-press in action, I must make some tooling for mine. I bought it months ago for £45 and haven't used it yet.

I don't want to cause upset, just another way of doing it, I have a huge respect and appreciation for the things that people do with no tools on the curb side and if I can help then let me know.

As far as fly press tooling goes, for folding you would do well to buy press brake tools and addapt them to fit, they have a hardened edge and will produce the best result. You will be able to buy some second hand from a machine tool dealer.

Chiviott Machine Tools have a shipping container racked out full of second hand press brake tooling, nice people too.