o2 sensors replacement parts

Fern

Hmmmm, I thought RR sensors were Titania and hence resistive and most other sensors, including "universal" ones, were the common Zirconia ones that generate a voltage. I'm not sure what the ECU would do if you replace one type with the other but I can't see how it would work properly :unsure:

Although LR use Titania they use the type that have an internal voltage source, tapped off the heater supply, which supplies an output voltage between 0v and 1v. (some titania sensors output between 0v and 5v). To the ECU a zirconia sensor would look similar to the standard LR titania sensor.

If you take a look at

http://www.lambdasensor.com/main/lrover.htm

They do a choice of direct fit lambdas (come with the right connector etc) or universal, which are cheaper. A universal titania 12mm (so you don't have to fit a new boss to the exhaust) will cost you just over 60 quid.

I buy all my lambda sensors from the above site.

As can be seen from their list, not all LR lambdas are titania, some are zirconia so choose your model carefully. A direct fit version normally costs about £10 more than a universal.

Zirconia will not work. A friend of mine already has an experience.

Titania - yes. I'm looking for them. They are produced by the NTK ceramics company and I just want to know did anybody fit Nissan's Sentra oxygen sesor and had success? 'Cause I found different results, somebody say thay work and others are saying they still had and error.