Swindon Land Rover club

davelr4x4

;) I must admit I found myself searching for the Skip Intro button but none was found.

Where do you meet mudmad?

Cheers,

Dave.

as the site says things are still under development, changes are being made daily and comments/feedback is always welcomed .

events/days out are regular and vary on location depending on who's going we try our best to meet somewhere in the middle so traveling is split equally and its always down to a vote by members where an when. although a lot of time is spent around M4 corridor swindon, wiltshire ect...

It seems from the PMs I've had just as many people can't make the 21st as the 7th so I propose we stick to the original plan and meet up at 19:00 on 7th April at The Churchill Inn. Apologies to those that can't make it but we'll have another one soon or possibly even the first event. I will organise a gentle bit of local greenlaning to get everyone in the mood, one weekend after the 7th.

Regards,

Dave.

It seems from the PMs I've had just as many people can't make the 21st as the 7th so I propose we stick to the original plan and meet up at 19:00 on 7th April at The Churchill Inn. Apologies to those that can't make it but we'll have another one soon or possibly even the first event. I will organise a gentle bit of local greenlaning to get everyone in the mood, one weekend after the 7th.

Regards,

Dave.

I'm in but from south oxfordshire if that matters!! :unsure:

Just a quick reminder to all that we will be meeting on Tuesday 7th April at 19:00 in The Churchill.

From M4 J16 take the A3102 towards Wootton Bassett. After half a mile you'll drive past Sally's Pussy on your right and then over the roundabout 2nd exit. The Churchill is then immediately on your right.

See you on Tuesday!

Dave.

Just a quick reminder to all that we will be meeting on Tuesday 7th April at 19:00 in The Churchill.

From M4 J16 take the A3102 towards Wootton Bassett. After half a mile you'll drive past Sally's Pussy on your right and then over the roundabout 2nd exit. The Churchill is then immediately on your right.

See you on Tuesday!

Dave.

Its late so forgive me for just noticing the time. Night shifts !

When you enter The Churchill turn immediately left to the lounge area. Loads of space to sit and chat. You should recognise us, I don't think I need to describe what a bunch of land rover enthusiasts look like :lol:

Cheers,

Dave.

If anybody is so inclined I was thinking about possibly leading a quick bit of night time greenlaning after the meet tomorrow (Tuesday 7th). Nothing too strenuous, just a gentle amble along some of the local lanes in the dark.

There's a lovely little lane with a tricky bit at the start to test your diff locks, especially if it's been raining :-)

Regards,

Dave.

Hi Guys, i might be able to come along tomorrow, i fancy the night time greenlaneing...but i only got a (my parents) 206! could i have a ride/drop back to the pub car park from someone?

No problem, you can hop in mine.

Dave.

• 3 weeks later...