simple question

This may mean bad times because mine are held on with bolts through to the other side side and they have rusted away, i have the same replacement and they have bolts coming out of the back also,

is there a way to get between the two wings without removing?

Does it have wheel arch spats on it. If so then pull the retaining plastic grometts out from under the arch and then peel back the inner edge to reveal the back of the indicator. New grometts are available on the internet if you break any.

Max

ok, you have to peel back the arches, i want to take them off, so how di i do this. there is a line of plactic studs, i have tried pulling them but it did not work, is there a technique to it? cheers

You need to push the central pin in on each one (they are about 2mm diameter) first using a nail and hammer. Odds on you'll lose 90% of the pins, so you'll need new "studs" to put the arches back on.

BTW, did you get the nuts with your indicators?

Yes, in the centre of each clip is a straight round plastic rod. Get something the same diameter and push the plastic rod into the clip, right in until it comes out the other side. Now the clip should pull out.

Yes, in the centre of each clip is a straight round plastic rod. Get something the same diameter and push the plastic rod into the clip, right in until it comes out the other side. Now the clip should pull out.

Hi i have removed mine recently (the wheel arches)i used a trim removal tool brought of ebay for a few pounds, was very useful and made the job very easy

regards antony110