265/75/16 Special Tracks

For the most part, with tyres, if they dont fit on standard suspension they wont fit with a lift.

incidentally 265/75's are perfectly fine on a standard 90, plenty of room

Cool. Does anyone know if the Insa's are any bigger than other brands, because they are remoulds?

Yes they are quite a bit bigger than for example BFG MT's 265/75R16. I don't have measurements but I think mine were about 32.5" tall and the footprint on the ground was quite a lot wider too - didn't really take much notice of the actual section width. They look visibly bigger on the vehicle.

Hi, ive got a set fitted to wolf rims and the only rubbing I got was on full lock the tyres touch the radius arms, I ended up fitting 30mm wheel spacers to get a decent lock!

I have had them for nearly a year and have had no probs with broken half shafts and diffs (24 spline) I think it is just how you drive.

They are very very loud on the road and abit wild in the wet!

I have done about 7000 miles and the front tyres have worn down quite alot, lost about 10mm.

A friend of mine has recently ordered another set of Insas' 235/85/16 and found them to be of a smaller diameter than his old ones. Apparantly the size is determined on the casing size that is available when the remoulds are made and as such "new stock" tyres are smaller this time although they still have the same size stamped on the casing.