From Behind

D3DPE

For our racer my mate used Hydraulic hose. It is strong enough to use from front to back (no joints) and only made smooth bends so if flowed well and did not air lock.

Although not specifically for hot liquids hydraulic fluid must get quite hot?

Marc.

For our racer my mate used Hydraulic hose. It is strong enough to use from front to back (no joints) and only made smooth bends so if flowed well and did not air lock.

Your mate must have a "source" for hydraulic hose because you wouldn't want to pay for hose that sort of size!

I'd be going for stainless and silicon.

I used hydraulic hose on mine, because its flexible, will stand an impact, it can be routed on top of the chassis rail under the motor, oh and didn't cost anything.

Have a look at the next round if you still haven't done it.

But make sure you have a very capable fan because you get zero airflow, i've got a 16" Pacet profan and a 12" Spal comp fan, its great at the back with the big V8 running hard, don't half get you warm its like a massive hairdryer standing behind it, and thats on a Chevy 5.7 V8 race car alloy radiator

Have a search on history there has been quite a few posts on it in the past,

Chris

Thank you :)

I think it is going to be ally or stainless pipe and silicone hose then! I am going to pop down to my local hydraulic hose supplier and see what he will do for cash as well!

Twiggy I have already ripped the rad out so I hope it's plumbed up for the next round :D Other wise air cooled 300tdi :rolleyes:

Dan

I used hydraulic hose on mine, because its flexible, will stand an impact, it can be routed on top of the chassis rail under the motor, oh and didn't cost anything.

Have a look at the next round if you still haven't done it.

But make sure you have a very capable fan because you get zero airflow, i've got a 16" Pacet profan and a 12" Spal comp fan, its great at the back with the big V8 running hard, don't half get you warm its like a massive hairdryer standing behind it, and thats on a Chevy 5.7 V8 race car alloy radiator

Have a search on history there has been quite a few posts on it in the past,

Chris

Where can I get some of that "free" hose??

Just paid £45 for 10 mtrs of 3/8" single wire.