Dim-Dip relay - where? What's it look like?

LiftedDisco

Hope someone can help - I have dim-dip lights at first position on the light switch, then NO front lights at second position. I have main beam and 'flash' and believe that the culprit will be the dim-dip relay...

Having got to much of the underside of the dash (including finding a hole that I didn't know about...), I am now stumped...

Can anyone give me a location for the dim-dip relay on a Disco 300, '96?

The Haynes book says it's on a bracket behind the passenger side fascia but what does it look like (and where, exactly)?

All help (and any photos) would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Rob

my LR RAVE info says

relay

LH footwell behind trim panel

LH side on bracket behind fascia

resistor

LH side rear of engine bay

Thank you... have got all this exposed, but not sure what I am looking for as there are a number of relays there... my local garage reckon it's an expensive bit of kit (and un-necessary)... there are three yellow relays though!

Anyone know where it is?

Thanks for help so far...

took mine out last week as I had a fault in the system, it is under the passenger side footwell. what I did was have my son turn the lights on and off and i could feel which relay was clicking, it is a yellow one and from memory it had a green plug

took mine out last week as I had a fault in the system, it is under the passenger side footwell. what I did was have my son turn the lights on and off and i could feel which relay was clicking, it is a yellow one and from memory it had a green plug

You are a legend... THANK YOU!!!

Typical Land Rover - mine has a green relay and green plug... - 30 seconds and a V excited daughter (who thinks she's being allowed to drive...) and problem resolved.

Once again, many thanks

Rob